Wednesday, November 24, 2010

3 Weeks Today!!

Well I am nearing the end of the initial period of recovery and I feel great. Went back to gym this morning ran for 20 minutes on the treadmill (yes a few minutes of walking in there too..) and then gentle crunchies which I managed 120. My stomach felt great not have a bulge when trying to do sit ups and for the first time in my life I lifted my shirt to wipe the sweat off my face instead of my towel....

So final week of the foam garment now which I wear at night for added support, the actual stretch support garment I will try and wear for at least 6 weeks but we will see, I hear the longer I can endure it the better the long term results from a skin retraction perspective...however some days with the African heat it is a bit much.

I cannot wait to be in my baggies again and jump in the pool...

No comments:

Post a Comment