Friday, November 26, 2010

Vaser - My final stretch...

Final weekend of garments - YAY... How do I feel GREAT but I know this is still the beginning of recovery. It will take at least another month to two for my skin to get full sensitivity back, it sometimes feels quite tingly which is understandable as they probed around under there. But there was no bruising my skin is even so NO unevenness as one would expect from standard lipo and NO lumps and bumps as friends of mine have from traditional lipo. I know one can say it is the skill of the surgeon not the machine - and yes I would agree BUT how the hell are we as normal consumers to know who is good or not, just that they can do the procedure well and safely....

I can feel the ridges of my stomach and will load pictures later to show the results - wait till you see what i mean as it is unbelievable what Vaser technology can do

Maybe they should have a league table of Plastic Surgeon ranking them according to patients!!

No comments:

Post a Comment