Tuesday, November 30, 2010

4 weeks TODAY

I promise to load photos later of the results at 4 weeks.....So my support garment can come off but I am going to wear for another week (dont really know why but thought WHY NOT).

I have no more pain what so ever, slight swelling in places but also depends on how hot it is as I swell more in the heat anyway. NO BRUISING and all even which I wouldnt have expected with normal lipo as they have no control.

What I am going to do next - well sculpt and define my biceps, possibly have fat injected into my pecs (my own fat!!), my lats sculpted and trimmed and maybe my chin...this will be in the new year...

So after 4 weeks am I happy - HELL YES over the moon and so glad I didnt go for those heat generated laser over promising treatments which could not in a million years achieve what I have...

No comments:

Post a Comment