Wednesday, November 10, 2010

7 Days Post Vaser Lipo




Day 7 after Vaser and all still going well. My scrotum was a bit more swollen last night and this must be from the fluid and gravity. I used an ice pack to help and raised my legs to get it flowing back overnight. This seemed to help and then today went back to Physio - Yay....more pain but i know will be worth it in the end. Here are my photos from today and as you can see a bit more swelling across my stomach but still no bruising. I took the tape off around my chest last night and did this hurt or what......

1 comment:

  1. I would like to know all the options that are available in terms of Liposuction, in order to choose the best for me! Actually i would like to have a Vaser Liposuction but there are dozens of techniques and i don't know what to choose. Besides you should know that i hate pain and i can pay up to $5000! Besides i live in london so it would be great if i could find a doctor there! Can you help me?

    ReplyDelete