Wednesday, December 8, 2010

5 Weeks Today

so I went for my 5 week check up - yes should have been 6 but the clinic is closed from this Friday so had it done now. There is still some swelling lower stomach and a couple of hard areas that will soften up over the next 4 weeks. I am not bothered by this as the result is still fantastic for me.

I have heard from other patients saying their lipo treatments were painful - all i can say is that Pain is subjective and each persons threshold is different so YES you may experience more pain than me or others but is relevant to you.....This is surgery what you expect!!

So back to me, I am thrilled and cannot wait to get out in the summer with m new body even though it is still recovering and will take more time....

So for now I still recomend Vaser over any other Lipo procedure and if you Doctor doesnt use Vaser then look some where else as they are not with the times and like old age Lipo....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment